Список форумов Родовое гнездо

Родовое гнездо

Историко-генеалогический форум сайта Родовое гнездо

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Pittsburgh Steelers Customized Jerseys

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Родовое гнездо -> Беседка
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
linchao
Провинциальный секретарь

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 25, 2019 12:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Pittsburgh Steelers Customized Jerseys Ответить с цитатой

“I’m business as usual Pittsburgh Steelers Customized Jerseys , focused on those that are here and working and appropriately so. That way I don’t waste my time and their’s.”I hear you loud and clear, Coach. With the Pittsburgh Steelers seeking redemption from 2017 in Jacksonville on Sunday, Coach Tomlin is only concerned about the players in the locker room who are available to him moving forward. He began by addressing James Conner’s injury.“James Conner is still in the concussion protocol, not that that’s a negative. Part of getting out of the protocol is physical labor. We haven’t worked. He’ll be given an opportunity to work tomorrow and I think it will lay all these discussions to bed.”When asked about depth at the running back position behind Conner, Tomlin reminded everyone the position has been stable all season.“The running back room is the group that we’ve been working with since the day we checked into Latrobe. So there is no adjustment鈥?addressing the challenges that our schedule holds moving forward”Coach Tomlin was specifically asked about Jaylen Samuels and his recent production.“I like his arrow. It’s been continually pointed up. But we expect that from him. He’s met that element of the challenge. He’s been a positive contributor for our efforts. It’s shown on (special) teams Pittsburgh Steelers T-Shirts , it needs to continue to show on teams. And, obviously, in recent weeks when given an opportunity to touch the ball, it’s shown some on offense as well.”Tomlin was also asked about the benefits from being able to use all three running back‘s in Thursday night’s game.“We intended to utilize all backs. We said that prior to the game. We did prior to James’ injury. So there was no adjustment or nothing to that. That was part of our plan.”Coach Tomlin followed up by addressing how much work the other running backs received due to Conner’s injury. “I don’t know how much James would have played beyond what he played anyway.”While Mike Tomlin continually had to address questions about a certain player who is not available to him, one Le’Veon Bell https://www.steelerssportshop.com/hats , but he did manage to find a way to praise James Conner’s production.“I’m proud of what James is doing and has done, and all the work he’s put in.”Conner and company will get their next chance to show their rushing abilities on Sunday at 1 PM in Jacksonville. Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!The rules haven’t changed...Quick rundown of the ground rules.I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.The rest of the questions could be about anything.Be respectful.Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.That’s it! With that out of the way Pittsburgh Steelers Hoodie , it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:1. The Steelers are coming off a disappointing loss to the Broncos in Week 12. Finish the sentence:The Steelers will beat the Chargers on Sunday night if Ben Roethlisberger _________.2. What would be the game plan for the Steelers’ offense heading into the Week 13 game vs. Los Angeles?3. OVER/UNDER number of sacks on Philip Rivers in Week 13: 24. If you were Randy Fichtner, what would your game plan look like heading into the Sunday night game?5. Not sure why I like this question so much, but here goes:Who scores first, and who makes the first tackle for the Steelers?6. What is your prediction for the game on Sunday? And how do you see the game shaking out?Extra Credit: I love Christmas movies...which would you prefer in the battle?A Christmas Story or ElfNo matter what Franco Harris Jersey , always remember...HERE WE GO STEELERS!PODCASTS
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Родовое гнездо -> Беседка Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: